Virtual Intelligence (Aust) Pty Ltd trading as Virtual Intelligence
ABN: 54 096 454 894
- This Website is owned and operated by the Virtual Intelligence (Aust) Pty Ltd trading as Virtual Intelligence (“Virtual”), ABN 54 096 454 894. The Website contains intellectual property including, without limitation, software belonging to Virtual and others. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree to all terms and conditions stated herein. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site.
- Although this site may be linked to other sites, Virtual is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that Virtual is not responsible for any content on linked sites and that you enter these sites at your own risk.
- By entering this site, you acknowledge that the parties responsible for the production of the content, the website, and its delivery, will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs or expenses of any kind which may arise, directly or indirectly, through accessing, using or browsing this site, or through downloading any materials including data, text, images, video or audio contained on this site.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that Virtual is the copyright owner or licensed user of all content on the site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, unless specified otherwise. No portion of this site may be copied without express written permission, except as provided herein. Without limiting the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material contained on this site for personal, non-commercial use only.
- While Virtual makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the content on the website is based upon up-to-date information and is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Virtual makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
- The content on this Website is not intended to, and does not constitute any form of professional advice. You agree that you will not rely on any information or opinion contained on this site without first seeking independent advice or making other reasonable enquiries into the accuracy, reliability or otherwise of such information or opinion.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site or Virtual (other than by submitting a confidential application for investigation services), in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to Virtual may be used by Virtual anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this site is owned or licensed by Virtual and may not be used by you without prior written approval.
- Virtual reserves the right to revise the information contained on this site at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.